REBEL 4 CAUSE - EUROPEAN PHARMACY BRAND
Anti Aging Body Lotion
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Shea Butter
- Macadamia & Argan Oil
- Vitamin E
- Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- Jojoba Oil
Made in Europe (200ml).
Non-greasy daily moisturizer that instantly transforms dry, dull skin. Hyaluronic Acid firms & plumps aging skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
(i.) Fortified with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Macadamia & Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Organic Aloe Vera Gel, this lotion hydrates, promotes elasticity and improves skin renewal.
(ii.) Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.
(iii.) Instantly tightens, firms and smooths the skin giving it a'healthy looking glow
(iv.) Nourishes the skin by replacing lost moisture
(v.) Non-greasy light formula
(vi.) For all skin types, particularly dry skin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply after bath or shower or anytime, as often as necessary. Gently massage this body lotion into dry areas. Allow to remain and soak in several minutes before dressing.
Keep in a cool and dry place. Do not expose product to direct sunlight.
1) Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate ✓ Sodium hyaluronate is the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, a naturally found in connective tissues and considered more effective for skin than pure hyaluronic acid due to its greater compatibility. ✓ It has a much lower molecular size, which allows it to penetrate the skin better. ✓ As we age, our skin loses elasticity and moisture, sodium hyaluronate helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by “plumping up” the skin. ✓ Studies have suggested that an anti-aging skincare routine containing hyaluronic acid and vitamin C significantly improves the parameters of the skin, which includes wrinkles and skin texture, as well as elasticity.
2) Shea Butter / Butyrospermum Parkii Butter ✓ Shea butter acts as a skin conditioning agent and viscosity (thickness) increasing agent. Its function as a dermal conditioner is twofold. Firstly, it helps retain moisture and lessen the loss of water by forming a barrier on the skin's surface. ✓ Shea butter is rich in many significantly healthy nutrients. The butter also contains five different fatty acids, including palmitic acid, stearic acid, arachidic acid, oleic acid, and linoleic acid. ✓ Shea butter is the “superfood” of skincare, mostly due to its rich concentration of unsaturated fats, as well as Vitamin E, vitamin D, provitamin A, phytosterols, essential fatty acids and allantoin.
3) Macadamia & Argan & Jojoba Oil
✓ The softening property of nut oils has always been used as the base for most skin improvement formulations. It contains a uniquely effective combination of precious argan oil, which restores skin vitality, as well as macadamia oils, moisturizing properties. This promotes a significant improvement in the quality of the outer layer of skin and its renewal.
✓ The active ingredients present in Macadamia & Argan oil prevent the premature formation of wrinkles by boosting the regeneration of skin. Some ingredients also help to reduce water loss, keeping the skin well-hydrated and supple. The hydrating quality of the oil is useful for dry skin, mature skin, baby skin, lip balms and restructuring creams.
✓ Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory effect and it can be used on a variety of skin conditions including skin infections, skin aging, as well as wound healing. Moreover, Jojoba plays a role in our formulas such as sunscreens and moisturizers.
4) Vitamin E / Tocopheryl Acetate
✓ Tocopheryl acetate is the ester of acetic acid and tocopherol, a pure form of vitamin E.
✓ Vitamin E is the predominant, antioxidant barrier in the outermost layer of the skin, where it protects from oxidation by free radicals, and hindering the reactions that lead to DNA damage and ageing. It strengthens the skin’s defences against the harmful impact of certain environmental factors and is therefore a very popular ingredient, and features, for example, in so-called anti-pollution cosmetics.
✓ Another great benefit of vitamin E’s antioxidant properties is to improve the shelf-life of cosmetic products and ingredients, and replacing usual shelf life enhancers.
5) Organic Aloe Vera Gel / Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
✓ On average, organic grown plants contain higher levels of Vitamin C and essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and chromium.
✓ Aloe Vera has found to be helpful in treating burn wounds, acne, psoriasis and other skin disease when natural or processed aloe Vera gel is applied on affected areas. It also heals the wound or inflammation induced at a quicker pace. This property justifies its use in creams, moisturizers and lotions and its ability for future use in treating a variety of other medical conditions.
Full Ingredient List:
AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ISOAMYL LAURATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, BETAINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 80, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL, ISOHEXADECANE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL, XANTHAN GUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE.